Editor: Holy Trinity Monastery
Changes in the fourth edition:
1) Font sizes have been increased and made uniform throughout the book.
2) Slavonic text has been thoroughly edited for typographical accuracy and consistency
3) Passages from the psalms in English have been taken from the Psalter for Prayer (Jordanville, NY: 2011)
4) Minor revisions to liturgical translations and rubrics
5) The order of certain commemorations has been revised to match the 2008 directive of the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia.
This convenient pocket size book contains the necessary texts for the celebration of the liturgy of St John Chrysostom by the priest and deacon, interpolated with comprehensive rubrical directions. Texts sung by the choir are also shown. The parallel format gives the Church Slavonic texts on the left page and the English on the right. The book includes the proskomedia, daily and festal dismissals, thanksgiving prayers, petitions for the sick, for travellers, etc. &nbs(more...)
Please see our general return policy.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Feb 2016
A very durable service book in duel languages, very well made with strong binding and solid feel. Print is in black and red ink and the spacing and type size makes it easy to read.
A worthy purchase, whether for use in a ROCOR or an OCA parish setting.
Posted by Fitzhugh Opie on 14th Sep 2015
New typeset is easier to read.
The binding feels much more solid.
I'm very happy with the new edition; thank you very much!
Hopefully Vigil next?
All prices are in USD.